Consignments are accepted Monday through Saturday from
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Déjà Vu personnel will determine the selling price of each item.
- The consignment period is 60 days. Any items not sold after 20 days will have the original price reduced by 20%. An additional 20% will reduce the price if unsold after 40 days and 60 days. Déjà Vu reserves the right to discount merchandise during sales events.
- Consignors receive 50% of the selling price
- An annual consignment fee of $6.00 will be assessed to each consignor, regardless of the number of items consigned.
To help your items sell please adhere to the guidelines below:
- Please bring clothing in on hangers
- Ladies items only (except undergarments and sleepwear)
- Name brands only
- Clothes that are freshly cleaned and wrinkle-free
- Clothes that are less than 2 to 3 years old
Please DO NOT bring in the following:
- Clothes that smell of smoke or mothballs
- Clothes that have tears, rips or stains
- Clothes that are missing buttons or have bad zippers
- Items that have mold or mildew
- Items that have pet hair or any other hair or fuzz
- Do not bring in any bridal items.
- Items must be brought in within the season listed below:
February 1 Spring clothing
February 15 Spring clothing and Prom dresses
March 1 Summer clothing
August 1 Fall clothing
September 1 Heavy winter clothing
October 1 Winter Coats and formal party wear