Consignments are accepted Tuesday through Saturday from
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Déjà Vu personnel will determine the selling price of each item.
- The consignment period is 60 days. Any items not sold after 20 days will have the original price reduced by 20%. An additional 20% will reduce the price if unsold after 40 days and 60 days. Déjà Vu reserves the right to discount merchandise during sales events.
- Consignors receive 50% of the selling price
- An annual consignment fee of $6.00 will be assessed to each consignor, regardless of the number of items consigned.
To help your items sell please adhere to the guidelines below:
- Please bring clothing in on hangers
- Ladies items only (except undergarments, sleepwear, formal and bridal)
- Name brands only
- Clothes that are freshly cleaned and wrinkle-free
- Clothes that are in style and in excellent condition
We do not take:
- Clothes that smell of smoke or mothballs
- Clothes that have tears, rips or stains
- Clothes that are missing buttons or have bad zippers
- Items that have mold or mildew
- Items that have pet hair or any other hair or fuz
We accept clothing according to the season:
February 1 Spring clothing
March 1 Spring & Summer clothing
May 1 Summer clothing
August 1 Fall clothing
September 1 Fall & winter clothing
October 1 Winter clothing & Coats