Consignments are accepted Tuesday through Saturday from
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Déjà Vu personnel will determine the selling price of each item.
- The consignment period is 90 days. There are two scheduled 20% markdowns during the 90 days. Déjà Vu also reserves the right to discount merchandise during sales events. Any items that do not sell within the consignment period will be returned or donated.
- Consignors receive 50% of the selling price
To help your items sell please adhere to the guidelines below:
- Please bring clothing in on hangers when possible
- Ladies items only (except undergarments, sleepwear, formal and bridal)
- Name brands only
- Clothes that are freshly cleaned and wrinkle-free
- Clothes that are in style and in excellent condition
We do not take:
- Clothes that smell of smoke or mothballs
- Clothes that have tears, rips or stains
- Clothes that are missing buttons or have bad zippers
- Items that have mold or mildew
- Items that have pet hair or any other hair or fuz
We accept clothing according to the season:
February 1 Spring clothing
March 1 Spring & Summer clothing
May 1 Summer clothing
August 1 Fall clothing
September 1 Fall & winter clothing
October 1 Winter clothing & Coats