1. Items for consignment will be accepted in the shop Mon– Fri, 10am-5pm and Saturday morning, 10am-12pm, BY APPOINTMENT.
2. CONDITION: All times must be in excellent condition, freshly laundered and free of wrinkles. Please bring clothes in on hangers when possible (we will return your hangers).
Clothing must be free of stains, tears, alterations, smoke, moth ball odor and pet hair. Items that are discovered flawed after the initial inspection and acceptance will be donated to charity.
3. PRICING: Déjà Vu personnel will determine the selling price of each item. The consignment period is 90 days during which time there are 2 scheduled markdowns.
Déjà Vu reserves the right to discount merchandise during sales events.
4. PAYMENT: Déjà Vu will maintain a current account of the items sold. Consignors receive 50% of the selling price and may pick up money during and following the expiration of their consignment period. Payments that have not been picked up by consignors within tow (2) years of the completed sale will become the property of Déjà Vu.
5. UNSOLD ITEMS: Consignors have a 10 day grace period, following their expiration date, in which to pick up their unsold items. Deja Vu will provide a list for the consignor
to pick their items from the sales floor. After the 10 day grace period, the consignor gives up their right of ownership to Deja Vu.
6. Based on the time and care we take to merchandise items, an early pick fee of $1.00 will be accessed for each item picked up prior to the expiration of the consignment period.
7. Déjà Vu is not responsible for theft, damage, fire, or loss.
Consignor’s Signature Date
Consignor’s Printed Name
Consignor's Address and Phone #
Déjà Vu Personnel Signature Date