1. Items for consignment will be accepted in the shop Tues – Fri, 10am-5pm and Saturday morning, 10am-12pm, BY APPOINTMENT.
2. All items must be in saleable condition. Clothing must be brought in on hangers fresh cleaned (your hangers will be returned). Items must be free of stains, tears, alterations, smoke, mothball odor, and pet hair. Items that are discovered to be damaged or flawed after initial inspection and acceptance will be sold at a discount or donated to charity and please note that we do not contact you in the event this occurs.
3. Déjà Vu personnel will determine the selling price of each item. The consignment period is 60 days. Three scheduled markdowns occur during the consignment period. Déjà Vu reserves the right to discount merchandise during sales events.
4. Déjà Vu will maintain a current account of the items sold. Consignors receive 50% of the selling price. Payments will be made on weekdays only, NO SATURDAYS, unless prior arrangements have been made. Payments that have not been picked up by consignors within one (1) year of the completed sale will become the property of Déjà Vu and donated to charity.
5. If the consignor would like their items returned to them, the consignor must pull their own items from the sales floor within 10 days following the expiration of the consignment agreement. This process can be time consuming, so please allow yourself plenty of time. After 10 days the consignor gives up all rights of ownership to Déjà Vu. No reminders will be given. If a consignor elects to pull their clothes, items must be returned to the desk to remove tags and return hangers. Occasionally, items do get misplaced throughout the store. Déjà Vu will make every effort to locate misplaced items. However, Déjà Vu is not responsible for lost or misplaced items. If a situation arises where an item cannot be found, that item will be considered donated and the consignor can take the tax deduction.
6. An early pick fee of $1.00 will be accessed for each item picked up prior to the expiration of the consignment period. Please understand that it takes time to properly prepare your items to sell.
7. Déjà Vu is not responsible for theft, damage, fire, or loss.
Consignor’s Signature Date
Consignor’s Printed Name
Déjà Vu Personnel Signature Date